- Second site description: Insert the Site description.
- Custom Cascading Style Sheets: Add custom CSS to your theme.
- Total number of tickets: Display the number of tickets.
- Breadcrumb: Activate or deactivate the breadcrumbs, which are displayed on every page and show the user where they are on the site. They help the user navigate the site and help SEO (search engine optimization).
- Share Buttons: Activate or deactivate share buttons.
- Google Analytics Tracking Code: Insert the complete code from Google Analytics to enable tracking and statistics on your site.
- Social Network: Press the Add New button in order to add social media links.
- Logo Image: The website logo, which will appear in the page header instead of a site title.
- Copyright: The text that will be displayed in the site footer.