What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
The most common types of information we collect are things like: names, member names, email addresses, other contact details, phone numbers, transactional details, support queries, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience, forum comments, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information.
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
Personal information we collect about you from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies, and other web analytics software or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information in order for us to:
- Operate the Sites and provide you with services described on the Sites, like to verify your identity when you sign in, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the Sites, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Customize our services and websites, like advertising that may appear on the Sites, in order to provide a more personalized experience.
- Update you with operational news and information about our Sites and services like to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates.
- Provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide.
- Monitor activity on the Sites, like to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites.
- Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey.
- Manage our legal and operational affairs.
- Provide general administrative and perform functions and activities.
When may we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose personal information to people like:
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.).
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations.
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase.
- other people where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Your personal information is accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
How can you access your personal information?
You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. You may also close the account you have with us at any time.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising
California Online Privacy Protection Act
CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with
CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
WPlook Studio inc
CP 62, Saint-Constant, J5A 2G1, Canada
Last Edited on 2018-23-05