Videos post type is perfect for videos from your night club.
The Videos Screen
The Vides screen inherits most of the features of the standard posts screen. You can edit, delete or view individual video using the links under the video titles. You can select multiple videos for deletion and editing. A bulk edit feature allows you to change certain fields, en masse, for a group of videos. A handy in-line edit tool, called quick edit, allows you to update many fields for an individual video. Various search and filtering options allow you to find the video you want to edit or delete.
The Table of Videos
A table lists all of your videos. By default, the videos are listed with the newest video first, but they can also be sorted by title.
- [ ]: This checkbox, when checked, selects that particular videos to be processed by a bulk action, such as edit or delete.
- Name: This is the video title displayed as a link. Click the title link to edit this video. Next to the title, if a gallery is a Draft, Private, Pending, or Password Protected nature, bold text will display showing that. Hovering over the Title displays the unique identifier (ID) of a post.
- Video URL: The Video URL is displayed.
- Views: How many times the video was seen.
- Votes: The number of votes the video has.
- Date: The date column for each video shows the date Published for published videos or the date Last Modified for other videos. If the gallery is a future video, the scheduled date for publishing is displayed.