StereoClub theme is ideal for music and audio. Your visitors can listen online the music of the favorite DJ.
The CD Screen
The CD screen inherits most of the features of the standard posts screen. You can edit, delete or view individual CD using the links under the CD titles. You can select multiple CD for deletion and editing. A bulk edit feature allows you to change certain fields, en masse, for a group of CD. A handy in-line edit tool, called quick edit, allows you to update many fields for an individual CD. Various search and filtering options allow you to find the CD you want to edit or delete.
The Table of CD
A table lists all of your CD. By default, the CDs are listed with the newest CD first, but they can also be sorted by title.
- [ ]: This checkbox, when checked, selects that particular CD to be processed by a bulk action, such as edit or delete.
- Name: This is the name of the CD title displayed as a link. Click the title link to edit this CD. Next to the title, if a CD is a Draft, Private, Pending, or Password Protected nature, bold text will display showing that. Hovering over the Title displays the unique identifier (ID) of a post.
- Genres: Insert the genre of the CD.
- Release date: Display the release date of each CD.
- Views: How many times the CD page was visualized.
- Votes: How many votes received each CD.
- Date: The date column for each CD shows the date Published for published CD or the date Last Modified for other CD. If the CD is a future CD, the scheduled date for publishing is displayed.