DJ is a post type ideally suited to display the DJs from your night club.
The DJ Screen
The DJ screen inherits most of the features of the standard posts screen. You can edit, delete or view individual DJ using the links under the DJ titles. You can select multiple DJs for deletion and editing. A bulk edit feature allows you to change certain fields, en masse, for a group of DJs. A handy in-line edit tool, called quick edit, allows you to update many fields for an individual DJ. Various search and filtering options allow you to find the DJ you want to edit or delete.
The Table of DJs
A table lists all of your DJ. By default, the DJs are listed with the newest DJ first, but they can also be sorted by title.
- [ ]: This checkbox, when checked, selects that particular DJ to be processed by a bulk action, such as edit or delete.
- Name: This is the name of the DJ title displayed as a link. Click the title link to edit this DJ. Next to the title, if a DJ is a Draft, Private, Pending, or Password Protected nature, bold text will display showing that. Hovering over the Title displays the unique identifier (ID) of a post.
- Views: How many times the DJ page was visualized.
- Votes: How many votes received each DJ.
- Date: The date column for each DJ shows the date Published for published DJs or the date Last Modified for other DJs. If the DJ is a future DJ, the scheduled date for publishing is displayed.