- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single document page. For example, set this to document for your URLs to look like site.com/document/document-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
- URL Rewrite name: The name displayed in the breadcrumbs when you view the single document page.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the documents archive, such as a documents category. For example, set this to documents-category for your URLs to look like site.com/documents-category/category-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.
- Publications page: Select the page you use for displaying publications to link to it in the breadcrumbs.
- Number of publications per page: Set how many publications per page you want to display.