- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single cause page. For example, set this to cause for your URLs to look like site.com/cause/cause-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the cause archive, such as a cause category. For example, set this to causes-category for your URLs to look like site.com/causes-category/category-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.
- Causes page: Select the page you use for displaying causes to link to it in the breadcrumbs.
- Excerpt limit: Set the length of the excerpt displayed for every cause.
- Number of causes per page: Set how many causes per page you want to display on the Causes List and Causes Grid page templates.
- Display featured image on single cause pages: Switch ON or OFF for the featured image and donation information at the top of the single cause pages.