- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single event page. For example, set this to event for your URLs to look like site.com/event/event-name.
After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes
- URL Rewrite name: The name displayed in the breadcrumbs when you view the single event page.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the events archive, such as an events category. For example, set this to events-category for your URLs to look like site.com/events-category/category-name.
After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.
- Events page: Select the page you use for displaying events.
- Excerpt limit: Set the length of the excerpt displayed for every event on the Events: List and Events: Past page templates.
- Number of Events per page: Set how many events per page you want to display on the Events: List and Events: Past page templates.
- Default sign-up form: Default contact form to display on single event pages. These can be overwritten per event.