- Projects Page: Specify the page used for displaying your projects.
- Thumbnails Overlay Effect: Define which CSS hover effect is applied to the project thumbnail images.
- Taxonomy Grid Layout: Choose the grid layout for the projects taxonomy.
- Taxonomy Posts per Page: Set how many projects per page you want to display.
- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single project page. For example, set this to project for your URLs to look like site.com/project/project-name.
QQAfter changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the projects archive, such as projects category. For example, set this to projects-category for your URLs to look like site.com/projects-category/category-name.
After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.