- Custom Post Type Slider: In order to add slides go to Slider → Add New. If you do not want to use this slider, simply do not add any slides or disable this custom post type altogether here.
- Revolution Slider: If you have Revolution Slider installed and want to use it on your home page, switch this option On.
- Revolution Slider Alias: Only available if you have enabled the above option. Enter the name of your chosen slider from the plugin to display it on your home page. For example, if the shortcode given to you by Revolution Slider is
[rev_slider alias="slider1"], enter
slider1into this field.
The default header image has a priority over other sliders and it will be displayed first. Go to Appearance → Header → Hide image if you want to use the built-in slider or Revolution Slider.
- WPlook slider autoplay: The slides in the home page slider should move automatically after a set period of time. This setting only applies to the default theme slider, and not Revolution Slider.
- WPlook slider autoplay delay: How many seconds should elapse before the home page slider moves into the next time. This setting only applies to the default theme slider, and not Revolution Slider.