- Logo Image: The website logo, which will appear in the page header instead of a site title.
- Top margin for logo image: Adjust the top margin of the logo.
- Site title and description: Display the site title and description in the header.
- Search Box: Activate or deactivate the search box in the menu.
- Cart Button: If the WooCommerce plugin is enabled, set this to
Onto display a link to the cart alongside the header menu.
- First day of the week: Select the first day of the week.
- Phone number: It will display on the header of the page.
- Call us: Display or hide the call us text.
- Breadcrumb: Activate or deactivate the breadcrumbs, which are displayed on every page and show the user where they are on the site. They help the user navigate the site and help SEO (search engine optimization).
- Breadcrumb text for home link: Add custom text for breadcrumb home link.
- Google Analytics Tracking Code: Insert the complete code from Google Analytics to enable tracking and statistics on your site.
- Copyright: The text that will be displayed in the site footer.
- Custom Cascading Style Sheets: Add custom CSS code to your theme.