- Custom Post Type Staff: Switch to Off to disable the Staff custom post type altogether and remove it from the main menu.
- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single staff member’s page. For example, set this to staff for your URLs to look like site.com/staff/staff-members-name.
After changing this field go to Settings → Permalink’s → Save Changes.
- URL Rewrite name: The name displayed in the breadcrumbs when you view a single staff member’s page.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the staff archive, such as a staff category. For example, set this to staff-category for your URLs to look like site.com/staff-category/category-name.
After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.
- Number of staff per page: Set how many staff members per page you want to display on the Staff/Team Grid page template.
- Staff Page: Select the page you use for displaying staff to link to it in the breadcrumbs.