- Logo Image: The website logo, which will appear in the page header instead of a site title.
- Custom Cascading Style Sheets: Add custom CSS code to your theme.
- Google Analytics Tracking Code: Insert the complete code from Google Analytics to enable tracking and statistics on your site.
- Breadcrumb: Activate or deactivate the breadcrumbs, which are displayed on every page and show the user where they are on the site. They help the user navigate the site and help SEO (search engine optimization).
- Shopping Cart: Activate or deactivate the shopping cart button from header area. If WooCommerce is not enabled, the shopping cart button will not be displayed.
- Donate Text: The text which will appear on the donation button on header area.
- Donate URL: The URL for Donate Text button. You can add custom URL or the URL to a page using the Make a donation template.
- Display share buttons on pages: Whether to show sharing buttons for sites such as Twitter and Facebook on posts and pages.
- Submenu on child page: When enabled, child pages will automatically display a menu with links to their siblings in the sidebar. Further details about page hierarchies are available on the Menus page.
- Copyright: The text that will be displayed in the site footer.