- Custom Post Type Gallery: Switch to Off to disable the Galleries custom post type altogether and remove it from the main menu.
- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single gallery page. For example, set this to gallery for your URLs to look like site.com/gallery/gallery-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
- URL Rewrite Name: The name displayed in the breadcrumbs when you view the single gallery page.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the galleries archive, such as a galleries category. For example, set this to galleries-category for your URLs to look like site.com/galleries-category/category-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.
- Number of galleries per page: Set how many galleries per page you want to display on the Gallery Grid page template.