- Custom Post Type Events: Switch to Off to disable the Events custom post type altogether and remove it from the main menu.
- URL Rewrite: The text displayed in the URL when you view a single event page. For example, set this to event for your URLs to look like site.com/event/event-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.
- URL Rewrite name: The name displayed in the breadcrumbs when you view the single event page.
- Category URL Rewrite: The name displayed in the URL when you access the events archive, such as an events category. For example, set this to events-category for your URLs to look like site.com/events-category/category-name.After changing this field go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes.Category URL Rewrite and URL Rewrite can’t share the same name.
- Excerpt limit: Set the length of the excerpt displayed for every event on the Events: List and Events: Past page templates.
- Pagination: If pagination is enabled, the standard system of displaying events by month will be disabled, and replaced with a list of events. The number of months of events displayed will still be controlled by the Duration field. This works well on sites with few events, split over multiple months. This setting applies only to archive and category pages.
- Events per page: The number of events to display per page. This setting applies only to archive and category pages.
- Duration: Select how many months of events this page will display. This setting applies only to archive and category pages.
- Calendar language: The locale used to set the format for the times in the Google Calendar and Events Calendar page templates and the Google Calendar widget.